Saturday, June 24, 2006

He's home

He's home. I am so excited, I hate when he has to go out of town. During the day it isn't that bad because i am always home with the kids y myself, but after the kids go to bed it sucks. The first couple nights my sister stayed over and that was cool to get to spend some time with her, but after she left I was lonely. I am just glad I don't have to do it often. I don't know how wives of military personel or truckers do it. I guess you just do. I am glad that I do not have to. But he had a blast and I am glad for that. Maybe I can go with him next year. We will see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Mazzo said...

My husband has gone to Hondoras four times on a medical mission trip. He's grouped with a retired dentist from our church. This fall they're going to Equador. I'm always so glad when he get home.

I'm with you. Military wives amaze me.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home